Bradley focuses his practice on corporate and financial matters for investors and businesses at all stages of development. He represents emerging growth companies, private equity investors, and venture capital firms in debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, private tender offers, and other complex transactions.
Bradley frequently acts as outside counsel to startup company clients in various industries, especially in the technology sector, advising them on matters such as formation, corporate governance, finance, and joint ventures. Bradley also has substantial experience in intellectual property registration, licensing, and transactions.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Drafted and lobbied for passage of Washington state’s Charitable Pharmacy Act and implementation of the prescription drug donation program
- Veterans’ Representative on the DWT Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, 2014, summa cum laude
- Lawless Memorial Scholar, Washington Judges Foundation
- Editing Staff, Gonzaga Law Review
- Research Assistant, Professor David K. DeWolf
- M.A., Management and Leadership, Liberty University, 2011, summa cum laude
- B.S., Business Economics, American Military University, 2011, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$