Bradley Winston is the Managing Partner of the South Florida personal injury law firm; Winston Law Firm. He is an expert in civil trial law who has over two decades of legal experience handling a wide variety of personal injury matters.
Throughout his career, Mr. Winston has fought hard to protect the rights of his clients and to ensure that they receive all the financial compensation they are entitled to under the law.
The Florida Bar has certified Mr. Bradley Winston as a specialist in civil trials. Certification is the highest level of evaluation recognized by The Florida Bar for an attorney’s competency, experience, professionalism, and ethics.
Mr. Winston is also a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million dollar verdicts and settlements. Less than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University Nova Law Center, 1988
- B.H.A., Health and Hospital Administration, Florida Atlantic University, 1984
- The Florida Bar, Member
- American Bar Association (ABA), Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member and Former Director
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association (BCTLA), Board Member and Past President
Rate : $$$$