Brady K. Mickelsen is an associate in the Washington, D.C. office of King & Spalding and a member of the FDA and Life Sciences Practice. Brady regularly counsels pharmaceutical and medical device clients on a wide range of regulatory, litigation, and policy matters.
Before joining King & Spalding, Brady served in regulatory compliance roles for a leading health informatics and clinical laboratory company. He has also served in clinical and management roles for health system and research laboratories.
Brady graduated from the University of Virginia School of Law, where he served as Senior Technical Editor of The Virginia Journal of Social Policy & the Law. Brady also holds an M.B.A. from Trinity Washington University.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law
- M.B.A., Trinity Washington University
- B.A. Political Science, Westminster College
- District of Columbia
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Food and Drug Law Institute
- LGBT Bar Association of D.C.
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
Rate : $$$$