Brandan Still is Counsel in the Houston office of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP. Brandan regularly represents lenders and borrowers in banking and credit transactions. He also has significant experience advising hedge providers and counterparts in connection with commodity hedging transactions.
Transactions on which Brandan has worked include the representation of:
- The lead arrangers in a $1.6 billion senior secured asset-based revolving credit facility for USA Compression in connection with the acquisition of a natural gas compression, gas treating and emissions testing business
- Oil States International, Inc. in connection with the amendment and restatement of its credit agreement contemporaneously with the closing of its private offering of $200 million principal amount of 1.50% convertible senior notes
- Fieldwood Energy LLC, a portfolio company of Riverstone Holdings LLC, in a multi-pronged refinancing transaction
- The lead arrangers in connection with a senior secured revolving reserve-based credit facility for SandRidge Energy, with an initial borrowing base of $500 million and a maximum facility size of $1 billion
- A private-equity portfolio company in connection with asenior secured revolving reserve-based credit facility and second lien term loan in order to finance its acquisition of assets in the Marcellus and Uticashale basins
- Civeo Corporation in connection with $1.225 billion U.S. credit facilities, including a $650 million revolver and a $775 million term loan, related to its spin-off from Oil States International, as well as Oil States International in connection with a $600 million revolving credit facility
- Civeo Corporation in its redomestication in Canada and the related financing arrangements including amendments to its existing financing and $450 million in new Canadian Revolving and Term Loans
Brandan received his J.D. from Harvard Law School in 2009 and his B.B.A. from Lamar University, summa cum laude, in 2006. He received a Diploma of Common Law from University College Cork, Ireland in 2005. Brandan is admitted to practice in Texas, New York and Massachusetts.
- Harvard University, 2009 J.D.
- Lamar University, 2006 B.B.A.
- summa cum laude
- University College Cork, Ireland, 2005 Diploma of Common Law
- Texas 2014
- New York 2010
- Massachusetts 2009
Rate : $$$$