Brandee L. Caswell leverages litigation and project management expertise to resolve complex, high-value real estate disputes. Brandee leads the firm’s real estate litigation practice.
Brandee partners with clients on high-impact projects and matters that are essential to their business objectives, from real estate development and finance disputes in excess of $75 million to urban renewal projects for shopping centers to energy corridor projects over 100 miles long.
She is an experienced first-chair trial lawyer who has successfully litigated cases in both state and federal court in numerous jurisdictions including Colorado, California, Illinois, Florida, Oklahoma, Texas and Wyoming.
Brandee represents clients in complex real estate, eminent domain and finance litigation. She has expertise in the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act (CCIOA), tax increment and municipal/special district financing, and oil and gas disputes.
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D. Law Review (1998)
- Colorado State University, B.A. Dean’s List (1995)
Bar Admissions : Minnesota, Colorado.
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
Clerkships : Kansas Supreme Court, Hon. Fred N. Six, 1998-2000
Civic Activities :
- Downtown Denver YMCA — Volunteer of the Year, 2011 and 2013
- University of Kansas Law School — Board of Governors
- YMCA of Metropolitan Denver — Board of Trustees, 2012-Present
Firm Leadership : Real Estate Litigation Practice — Leader
Rate : $$$