Mr. Brandon C. Waltrip is a trial lawyer who has tried hundreds of cases through out the Commonwealth of Virginia. Mr. Waltrip is the founding partner of Waltrip & Campbell PC.
He focuses his practice to the areas of DUI, Misdemeanor & Felony Criminal Defense, Juvenile Crimes, Child Custody, Divorce, and Personal Injury.
He is an advocate of Juvenile Justice Reform, and serves as a Board member of the Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Mr. Waltrip is a life long resident of James-City County and resides in Toano, Virginia with his wife, two children and dog, The Boss. In his spare time Mr. Waltrip volunteers as a youth wrestling coach.
- Virginia Military Institute, B.A., Chemistry & Biology, 2003
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Board Member: 2014 – Present
- Virginia State Bar: 2011 – Present
- U.S. Federal Courts: 2011 – Present
Rate : $$$$