Brandon Christensen is an associate in the commercial litigation practice group. Prior to joining Holland & Hart where he started as a summer law clerk, Brandon completed a clerkship with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Arizona. Brandon also completed several internships that utilized his proficiency in Mandarin Chinese.
As a member of the University of Virginia School of Law’s Appellate Litigation Clinic, Brandon briefed and argued an employment law case before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- University of Virginia School of Law
- Brigham Young University
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Salt Lake County Bar Association, Member
- LDS International Society
- Congressional-Executive Commission on China, Summer Intern, 2014
- Yongheng Partners, Nanjing, China, Legal Intern, 2013
Rate : $$$