Brandon S. Finz is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group. Prior to joining the firm’s Real Estate Group, Mr. Finz was a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group. Mr. Finz joined Debevoise in 2016. He received a J.D. cum laude from Georgetown University Law Center in 2016, where he served as a senior staff member of The Tax Lawyer. He received a B.B.A. from the University of Miami in 2013.
Mr. Finz is the author of Uncertainty Will Persist: Perpetuating the Battle Over Natural Gas Taxation Through an Analysis of Missouri Gas v. Kansas Division of Property Valuation, 69 Tax Law. 903 (Summer 2016).
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its joint venture acquisition and financing of two industrial properties located in Bayonne, NJ.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in its sale of The Madox, a luxury apartment building located in Jersey City, NJ.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in its joint venture acquisition and financing, and in a subsequent refinancing, of 200 Fifth Avenue in New York City.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the sale of 425 Lexington Avenue, a 749,000-square-foot office building in New York City.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in its joint venture acquisition and financing of Washington Place, a mixed-use development project located in Newton, MA.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in its joint venture acquisition of Pinnacle Park, two bulk warehouse and distribution facilities located in Dallas, TX.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 54-property portfolio of high flow-through industrial facilities located in 27 states across the U.S.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in its sale of The Rivington, a luxury apartment building in Hoboken, NJ.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the sale of its interest in three industrial properties located in Middlesex, NJ, to its joint venture partner, IDI Logistics.
- Pacific Life Insurance Company in its $750 million offering of 4.300% Fixed-to-Floating Surplus Notes due 2067 and its related tender offers for $573 million aggregate principal amount of five series of outstanding notes.
- The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America in an exchange offer for $250 million of its outstanding 7.375% Surplus Notes due 2039 for 4.850% Surplus Notes due.
- Westpac Banking Corporation in its registered public offering of $1.0 billion 2.650% notes due 2021, $1.0 billion 3.400% notes due 2028 and $500 million floating rate notes due 2021.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and KKR & Co. L.P. as selling shareholders in a series of secondary offerings of approximately $4.5 billion of common stock of US Foods Holding Corp.
- Brand Industrial Services (formerly Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services), a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its $300 million tack-on offering of senior unsecured notes.
- Westpac Banking Corporation, in the establishment of a U.S. registered Additional Tier 1 Capital securities program, and the subsequent public offering, acting through its New Zealand Branch, of 5.000% Fixed Rate Resetting Perpetual Subordinated Contingent Convertible Securities.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and HD Supply Waterworks in a $500 million offering of senior unsecured notes in connection with CD&R’s acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services, a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its $700 million offering of senior unsecured notes in connection with the combination of Brand Energy and Safway Group.
- Public companies and private equity sponsors in various secondary offerings of common stock totaling more than $2.5 billion.
- High Ridge Brands, a leading personal care consumer products company and a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its $250 million offering of 8.875% senior notes due 2025.
- Westpac Banking Corporation in its registered public offering of $1.25 billion 2.80% notes due 2022 and $500 million floating rate notes due 2022.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2016, J.D.
- University of Miami, 2013, B.B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$