Brandon Hornsby is member of Hornsby Law Group. Known as a “fearless advocate” and “champion of the underdog,” attorney Brandon Hornsby has dedicated his legal career to protecting the people. More than anything else, Brandon is known for getting results.
Brandon is a veteran trial attorney who has developed a history of fighting for the rights of a wide range of clients, all of whom are united in their status as the underdog:
- Victims who experience serious personal injury and medical neglect
- Citizens who suffer civil rights violations through discrimination, retaliation, or government misconduct
- Whistleblowers who put their careers on the line to bravely expose corruption
Less than a week after was he admitted to practice law almost 20 years ago, Brandon began winning jury trials. He hasn’t stopped ever since. Today with thousands of successful settlements under his belt and over 100 trial victories, it is clear that Brandon is a difference maker at both the negotiation table and in the courtroom.
In addition to his exceptional legal career, Brandon is an active participant and significant contributor to a number of charitable organizations. Brandon is a long-term supporter of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving as the nation’s resource on the issues of missing and exploited children.
Brandon has always been a supporter of protecting children through child safety and education programs and has been recognized by both the Florida Governor and the Florida Legislature for his child advocacy efforts. Brandon is also the founder of Art on Atlanta, a local non-profit organization that financially assists in the delivery of art therapy to patients with spinal cord and brain injuries.
When he is not in the courtroom or active in the community, Brandon enjoys mountaineering and the outdoors. Brandon has climbed many of the highest peaks in the United States and has reached the summit of two of the highest mountains in the world.
- Brandon received his undergraduate degree from Florida State University. He received his J.D from Emory University School of Law.
- Brandon is admitted to practice before the state courts of Georgia and the Georgia Court of Appeals; the Georgia Supreme Court; the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia; the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia; the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit; and, the United States Supreme Court.
Rate : $$$$