Brandon Debus focuses his practice on assisting and advising entities and individuals in a wide variety of intellectual property and complex commercial litigation matters. Brandon also has experience in automotive supply-chain litigation, construction litigation, bankruptcy and restructuring as well as health care regulation and compliance matters.
Prior to joining Dickinson Wright, Brandon worked for the University of Michigan Office of the Vice President and General Counsel where he focused his work on matters related to the University of Michigan Health System.
- Central Michigan University, B.S., 2013
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2016
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Barristers Section, Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Law Section, State Bar of Michigan
- Litigation Section, State Bar of Michigan
Rate : $$$