Mr. Brandon Moseberry advises global manufacturers, financial institutions, consumer products, life sciences, medical products and other clients on a wide range of global privacy and information management, data security and informational technology matters.
Formerly, he practiced in the Firm’s litigation group, representing companies in various domestic and international matters regarding general commercial litigation, internal investigations and compliance matters. He also spent one year on secondment at Kraft Foods where he worked on various compliance, employment, litigation and contract matters.
Mr. Moseberry’s practice covers privacy and information management issues, such as cross-border data flows, data security and breach notification, e-discovery, marketing, online and mobile applications and consumer protection. He also uses his litigation experience to advise clients with respect to data privacy and information management issues in the context of litigation.
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D. Dean’s List, Public Service Award Recipient) (2010)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S. Psychology) (2007)
Admissions : Illinois~United States (2010)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Member
- Chicago Bar Association – Member
- Just the Beginning Foundation – Associate Board Member
Rate : $$$