17th Street Northwest 201Atlanta 30363 GA US
Brandon Moulard is an associate in the Atlanta office of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP. He practices in education and employment law.
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD, cum laude
- University of Georgia, BA, summa cum laude, with highest honors
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- Represents school districts in a variety of legal matters, including:
- Proceedings under the Georgia Fair Dismissal Act
- Charges with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Litigation in state and federal court concerning claims brought under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, 42 U.S.C. § 1983, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and other employment-related statutes
Professional Activities : The State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Brandon O. Moulard & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Employment, Education. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Brandon O. Moulard lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Brandon O. Moulard reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Brandon O. Moulard lawyer profile listing.