Brandon Rainey is a senior litigation associate in Baker McKenzie’s San Francisco office. His practice focuses on high-value business disputes, class action defense and complex insurance coverage matters. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie in March 2018, Brandon was a senior associate at another premier global law firm.
Brandon handles complex business disputes for large corporate clients in the financial, technological and risk industries. His successes in those matters have largely been the product of strong client relationships, thoughtful and creative legal analyses, thorough preparation and his ability to present the themes, legal principles and evidence of a case in a compelling manner in writing (particularly dispositive motions), at trial and on appeal.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (JD) (2010)
- University of California, Los Angeles (BA) (2007)
- California~United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit~United States
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California~United States
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California~United States
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Board of Directors of the California Young Lawyers Association – Chairman of Governance Committee
- Litigation Section of the California Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$