A lifelong Minnesotan, Brandon Thompson’s work ethic and compassion were a product of his blue-collar upbringing; his grandfather was a mechanic, his dad was an electrician at the Ford plant, and he was the first person in his family to go to college.
With that background, Brandon has dedicated his entire legal career to representing individuals and families who have been harmed by the wrongdoing of others. He began his career with a small Minneapolis firm, then moved to Robins Kaplan LLP several years later.
He believes there is no greater professional honor than being asked to help people when they are facing the darkest times of their lives.
- University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., (2005)
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, B.A., (2002)
- North Dakota
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, North Dakota
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
Rate : $$$$