Brandon E. Vaughn is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Incisive and tenacious, Brandon Vaughn is a dedicated advocate for those who have been injured or lost a loved one due to another party’s negligence. Brandon is committed to championing his clients’ interests, understanding the challenges they face, and helping them to secure compensation for their losses.
Brandon’s advocacy in challenging, complex cases earned him recognition from several professional organizations.
In addition to his medical malpractice and personal injury practice, Brandon has provided pro bono representation to clients in the areas of family law and immigration law. Brandon also co-chairs Robins Kaplan’s Diversity Committee and serves on the firm’s Mentoring and Hiring Committees.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D. (2008)
- University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign, B.A., (2005)
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, North Dakota
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Assembly member (2014-2015), Elections and Appointment Committee (2014-2015)
- Minnesota Association of Black Lawyers, Board Member (2010-2012)
- Twin Cities Diversity in Practice, Young Lawyers Board (2011-Present)
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Secretary (2018-Present), Finance and Planning Committee (2012-Present), Board of Directors (2014-Present)
- National Bar Association, Secretary, Young Lawyers Division (2016-Present)
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
Rate : $$$