Brandon Smith is a Southern Indiana native with prior experience as a defense lawyer and insurance adjuster. Since 2010, he has devoted his practice to helping clients fight back against those who abuse power such as insurance companies, landlords, and government entities. He practices regularly in both Indiana and Kentucky.
Mr. Smith strives to provide effective representation that both maximizes recovery and makes each client feel comfortable and respected. He believes people from every walk of life deserve fairness and justice.
Outside of law, Mr. Smith enjoys reading, hiking, strategy games, travel, music, and most of all spending time with his wife and two boys at home in New Albany, Indiana.
- University of Louisville, J.D., 2006
- University of Florida, M.A. in Latin American and U.S. History, 2002
- Indiana State University, B.A. in History, Honors, 1999
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Member of Horseshoe Foundation of Floyd County Grant Committee, 2016 – present
- New Albany Police Merit Commission attorney, 2012-2015
- New Albany Historic Preservation Commission, 2004-2007
Rate : $$$