Brandon Zuk is of council at Fraser Trebilcock and is a past Chair of its Labor, Employment, and Civil Rights Department.
While working out of our Lansing office, Brandon is involved in both the Labor and Administrative Law Sections with the State Bar Association. Brandon also lends his talents to various publications and has been published numerous times by The Greater Lansing Business Monthly.
- Wayne State University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1982)
- University of Michigan (A.B., with distinction, 1977)
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Neutral Evaluator, Ingham County Circuit Court Case Evaluation Panel (Employment)
- State Bar Association
- Labor Law Section
- Administrative Law Section
- Ingham County Bar Association
Rate : $$$$