Brandy M. Poss works at Barnes & Diehl PC.
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- What Every Virginia Lawyer Should Know About Divorce, Virginia CLE, 2011
- Ethics in Family Law, National Center for Family Law, 2010
- Relocation of Children in Virginia, Virginia CLE, Bench Bar Conference, 2009
- Confidentiality and other Ethical Issues Raised When Using Electronic Evidence, Including Electronic Surveillance, Virginia State Bar, Advanced Family Law Seminar, 2004
- Virginia Family Law Practice for Paralegals, Preparing for Family Law Appeals, 2014
- National Business Institute, Advanced Issues in Family and Divorce Law, Advanced Parenting / Adoption Issues, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Chesterfield County Bar Association
- Metro Richmond Family Law Bar
- Richmond Bar Association, Bench-Bar Conference Planning Committee
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Brandy M. Poss & Barnes & Diehl PC can handle?
Barnes & Diehl PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Family, Divorce, Child Support. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Barnes & Diehl PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Barnes & Diehl PC?
Brandy M. Poss lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Brandy M. Poss reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Brandy M. Poss lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates