Breanne Rubin enjoys bringing practical and strategic solutions to her clients, helping them meet their overall business objectives in a purpose-driven and efficient manner. Ms. Rubin is an associate in Eastman & Smith’s Business Law and Health Care Practice Groups.
She represents clients of all sizes on a wide range of corporate matters, such as entity formation and governance, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, venture capital, private placements, commercial contracts, succession planning, regulatory matters, information security, as well as drafting and negotiating contracts of all types.
In Ms. Rubin’s health care practice, she advises a variety of emerging and established health care providers and health related businesses on all aspects of their business including corporate, transactional and regulatory compliance needs. Ms. Rubin helps her health care clients navigate the confusing and ever-changing regulatory landscape of the health care industry.
As counsel to a variety of different types of health care providers, Ms. Rubin frequently advises health care providers on a number of compliance issues including Stark Law, Anti-Kickback Statute, False Claims Act and other fraud and abuse regulations, HIPAA, 42 CFR Part 2, licensing, tax exemption, corporate practice of medicine prohibitions and other federal and state laws.
- University of Toledo, J.D. magna cum laude, 2012
- University of Toledo, B.A. magna cum laude, 2009
ADMISSIONS : Ohio, 2012
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association (chair of Corporate Counsel Section)
- American Red Cross of Northwest Ohio (member of the board of directors)
- Northwest Ohio Chapter of Prevent Blindness (member of the executive council)
- That Neighborhood Free Health Clinic (member of the governing committee)
Rate : $$$