Brendan P. Harney represents energy and utility issuers and underwriters in a range of debt and equity transactions. Brendan assists clients with a range of securities transactions including debt and equity financings, registered debt offerings, SEC registered public offerings, Rule 144A/Regulation S debt offerings and private placements.
He also has experience advising clients on general corporate matters, including corporate governance, term loan and revolving credit facilities, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, and preparing ’33 and ’34 Act securities filings.
- Represented an issuer on an SEC-registered offering of $300 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes
- Represented an issuer on a Rule 144A offering of $550 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes
- Represented an issuer on a Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of €500 million aggregate principal amount of Euro-denominated senior notes and $550 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes.
- Represented an issuer in connection with a $490 million common stock offering
- Represented a public company in connection with a repricing of a global senior secured term loan credit facility in the aggregate amount of $2 billion
- JD, Rutgers University School of Law, 2010
- BA, Binghamton University, State University of New York, cum laude, 2006
- New York
- New Jersey
- US District Court, District of New Jersey
Rate : $$$