Brendan M. O’Malley is an intellectual property litigator who represents clients in a broad range of pharmaceutical and biotechnology cases. Brendan has extensive experience litigating cases in federal courts, including appeals to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
His experience includes appearing in inter partes review (IPR) proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB). He also represents clients in international arbitration proceedings, and counsels clients on complex IP issues, and regarding mergers and acquisitions – particularly in the areas of biotechnology and pharmaceuticals.
- J.D. Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law 2007
- Ph.D. Tufts University 2004
- B.S. magna cum laude University of Massachusetts 1994
Bar Admissions :
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$