Brendan Mangan is an experienced litigator who focuses on securities, corporate governance, and partnership disputes, as well as other complex commercial matters. He defends companies, officers, and directors against shareholder actions in state and federal courts.
He has also litigated and arbitrated commercial disputes across a variety of industries, including computer software and hardware, financial services, aircraft, telecommunications, electricity generation and transmission, online services, and others.
- Former Managing Shareholder, Heller Ehrman LLP, Seattle
- Judicial Clerk, Hon. Carolyn R. Dimmick, U.S. District Judge for the Western District of Washington, 1987-1989
Professional & Community Activities:
- Former Board Member, Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- Former Trustee, Intiman Theater
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1987, with honors
- Executive Editor, “Notes and Comments,” Washington Law Review
- B.A., Economics, Political Science, Pacific Lutheran University, 1983, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$