Brendi Kaplan concentrates her practice in the areas of healthcare, public finance, real estate, finance, and corporate law.
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, JD (1984)
- Bradley University, BA (1980)
- Works with hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, dental service organizations (DSOs), urgent care providers, large physician group practice, rehab facilities and home health, and DME companies on various regulatory and transactional matters.
- Serves as lead counsel in complex healthcare mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and private equity investment
- Serves as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel, trustee’s counsel, counsel to governmental entities, conduit borrowers, and other issuers in various general and limited obligation debt issuances. Represents institutional clients in debt financing transactions and both lenders and borrowers in healthcare financing transactions.
- Counsel to real estate development and investment firms.
- Board of Directors, Nashville Conflict Resolution Center, Chair-Elect (2017)
- Leadership Middle Tennessee, Class of 2014
- Better Business Bureau Middle Tennessee Torch Awards for Ethical Commerce, Judge (2013-2017)
- Tennessee Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum, Program Mentor
- Nashville Conflict Resolution Center, Pro Bono Mediator
- Alive Hospice, The Gift Initiative
- University School of Nashville, Volunteer
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Brendi Kaplan & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, General Practice, Health Care, Mergers & Acquisitions, Public & Tax Exempt Finance. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Brendi Kaplan lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Brendi Kaplan reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Brendi Kaplan lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates