Brennan M. Carmody advises clients on tailoring their intellectual property strategy to their needs. He has extensive experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications and performing IP, IT, security and privacy diligence. Brennan also has experience in patent litigation and USPTO proceedings.
Brennan Carmody represents clients of all sizes – from multinational corporations to startups and solo inventors – in all areas of intellectual property law, including patent prosecution, mergers and acquisitions, patent litigation, and proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
He draws on his education and experience to provide services in connection with a broad range of technologies, including computer and mechanical systems and devices, software, signal processing, displays, consumer goods, biomedical devices, and automotive technologies. Brennan works with clients to focus their intellectual property strategy on their goals.
In his pro bono work, Brennan serves on the Atlanta Children’s Shelter Advisory Committee, and he assists low-income individuals by drafting and filing patents through Georgia PATENTS and preparing estate documents through the Atlanta Legal Aid Society.
Representative Matters :
- Counseled clients in all matters and activities concerning intellectual property acquisition, licensing, validity and noninfringement.
- Drafted and/or prosecuted scores of patent applications through allowance.
- Provided litigation and IPR support by crafting and drafting positions on patent noninfringement and invalidity.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2013
- Vanderbilt University, B.E., cum laude, 2010, Computer Engineering, Mathematics and History
BAR ADMISSIONS : Virginia, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Rate : $$$