Brent Johnson guides clients through the complex litigation process, representing corporations in litigation matters in both the federal and state courts of California and Utah. His work includes representing corporate defendants in class actions.
Prior to joining Holland & Hart LLP, Brent was an attorney with Latham & Watkins in that firm’s Los Angeles and San Francisco offices where he was elected to the partnership in 1996. He served a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Bailey Brown, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1987
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 1984
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Utah Bar Association, Member
- California Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$