Brent Kratochvil work at Kratochvil & Chimko PC. Practice areas Bankruptcy and Debt.
The law firm of Kratochvil & Chimko, P.C. provides superior collection and bankruptcy legal services to our clients throughout the entire state of Michigan. Whether you need professional legal assistance to chase your debtors into paying their dues, or want legal counsel to represent you as a creditor in Bankruptcy cases, we can help you.
Kratochvil & Chimko, P.C. was established more than a decade ago to leverage the vast bankruptcy and benefit creditors and banks to protect creditors rights. With significant prior experience, we represent creditors fiercely. Our current focus is to protect the rights of creditors, pursuing assets or irregular loan activity and we’re uniquely qualified to help institutions dealing with bankruptcy.
Admitted to Practice:
- State Bar of Michigan, United States Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and United States Federal District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Juris Doctor, Thomas M. Cooley Law School (now Eastern Michigan University Cooley Law School, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts, Central Michigan University, 2006
- 2018 – Present: Kratochvil & Chimko, P.C. – Managing Partner
- 2015 – 2018 Chimko & Associates, P.C. – Associate Attorney
- 2013 – 2014 Landmark Legal Services – Associate Attorney
- 2008 – 2011 Zimmerman, Kuhn, Darling, Boyd, Quandt & Phelps, PLC – Assistant to Chapter 7 Trustee James W. Boyd
Rate : $$$$