Brent W. Procida is a litigator who focuses on bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, and general litigation. He represents prominent business and financial clients in workout negotiations, debt restructuring, and complex bankruptcy litigation.
Brent is licensed in New York and Maryland, and uses his bankruptcy court experience to provide strategic insights and advice to clients facing bankruptcy and creditors’ rights actions. He has guided clients through high-stakes lender liability litigation and multi-million-dollar bond litigation.
- Represented Orix Capital Markets in a workout of a defaulted mortgage loan on a major outlet mall
- Represented CWCapital Asset Management in several hotel bankruptcies and lender liability litigation
- Represented several preference defendants in the bankruptcy of Merry-Go-Round Enterprises
- B.A.EconomicsUniversity of Notre Dame 1992
- J.D.Hofstra University School of Law1 995
Rate : $$$$