Brent Eller focuses his practice on health law transactions and regulatory compliance. Brent represents hospitals, medical groups, medical device companies and others within and outside the health care industry in structuring, acquiring, and merging business enterprises; contracting with vendors and service providers; developing corporate governance and legal compliance policies; developing accountable care organizations, bundled payment arrangements, and other population health management structures; and conducting compliance investigations.
Brent also assists his clients with structuring joint ventures for the provision of ancillary services, service line co-management, and other collaborative endeavors.
Brent’s clients include for-profit and nonprofit hospitals and hospital systems; clinical research site management organizations; health care management companies; physicians and physician groups; medical device companies; health care facilities; and clients in the communications, energy, entertainment, manufacturing, product distribution, publishing, real estate development, and technology industries.
- Represented a health system in developing an accountable care network product to serve the state of Washington’s public employee population
- Works with state and federal regulatory bodies on behalf of a broad range of clients
- Representing a large employer in contracting with an accountable care organization to serve its employees
- Currently representing multiple hospital systems in physician practice acquisitions, joint ventures, contracting, physician recruitment, and regulatory compliance matters
- Represented a multispecialty medical group in its affiliation with a nonprofit hospital system
Professional & Community Activities:
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 1994, with high honors
- Publication Editor, North Carolina Law Review
- A.B., Economics, Harvard College, 1989
Rate : $$$$