Brent Sedge is an associate in the Dallas office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. He defends employers throughout Texas in both state and federal courts in employment-related litigation.
Brent’s experience includes defending against claims brought under the Fair Labor Standards Act, state and federal civil-rights statutes, and the Texas Whistleblower Act, among others. He also has experience litigating business torts, including claims based on misappropriation of trade secrets and non-competition agreements.
- SMU Dedman School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2015
- University of North Texas, summa cum laude, 2011
- State Bar Admissions, Texas
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Bar Association of The Fifth Federal Circuit
Rate : $$$