Brent C. Wyatt focuses his practice on corporate litigation with an emphasis on bankruptcy and reorganization law. In the bankruptcy area, Brent has significant experience counseling clients on large Chapter 11 cases, debtor and creditor relations, security rights, lender liability, and complex reorganizations.
Brent also handles complex commercial and business litigation, including commercial disputes, insurance coverage issues, lien claims, tax appeals, leases, and intellectual property litigation.
- J.D., Tulane University Law School, 1997, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif
- B.S., Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Business Law, 1994, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : Louisiana
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- Louisiana Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$