Brenton Cole is an associate in Baker Donelson’s Atlanta office and a member of the Transportation Group. Mr. Cole assists clients on a variety of business-related litigation and insurance coverage defense matters.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Cole worked as a commercial insurance underwriter and broker in the excess and surplus lines market.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude
- University of Georgia, B.A., 2004, cum laude
- Georgia, 2018
- Mississippi, 2012
- Louisiana, 2013
- All United States District Courts in Mississippi and Louisiana
Professional Honors & Activities :
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – Capital Area Bar Association
- Member – Jackson Young Lawyers, Bar Admissions Ceremony Committee
- Habitat for Humanity
Rate : $$$$