Bret P. Siciliano is a member of the Corporate Group in Los Angeles. He represents clients in various industries on a wide range of business transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, private placements, real estate acquisition and disposition, commercial leases, joint ventures, liquidations, and sales.
Bret provides advice on all aspects of entity formation and capitalization to both start-ups and established companies.
He is also a member of Venable’s Advertising Law group, where he specializes in drafting and negotiating endorsement and spokesperson agreements, marketing agreements, licensing agreements, direct response production agreements, fulfillment contracts, and manufacturing agreements.
- Successful licensing of a client’s products to the world’s largest coffee chain.
- Representation of multiple direct-response marketing companies in corporate and business transactions matters.
- Preparing and negotiating agreements between clients and production companies related to the creation of infomercials, commercials, and marketing activities.
- Successful completion of numerous real estate joint ventures in California, Washington state, and Texas.
- Various mergers and acquisitions, dissolutions, joint ventures, and licensing and distribution arrangements.
- J.D. University of Southern California, Gould School of Law 2004
- B.S. Biological Anthropology University of California at Los Angeles 2000
Bar Admissions : California
Professional Memberships :
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Community : Bret is active in Venable’s recruiting efforts and frequently interviews candidates for summer associate and lateral attorney positions, and has been a summer associate mentor. He leads Venable’s involvement in the USC Law Firm Challenge and participates in the USC Gould School of Law’s Mentor Lunch and Mock Interview Programs.
Rate : $$$