Breton Bocchieri is an intellectual property trial lawyer with a very extensive practice in patent, trade secret, trademark, unfair competition, copyright, IP-related antitrust disputes, entertainment, and commercial litigation.
Throughout his career, Bret has demonstrated creativity and leadership in establishing important precedents in patent and other areas of IP law, as reported in the national and legal press, television, over a dozen legal treatises, and two law school text books.
He has represented clients across a broad array of industries and technologies in IP cases both as plaintiff and defendant.
Bret is a well-regarded author on litigation strategy and tactics and his publications have been cited and discussed in many legal and business journals and articles.
His legal victories and their impact have been featured by the national press and television news programs, including The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, The Daily Journal, The Recorder, IP 360, CNN Headline News, ABC, and many legal organizations.
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, J.D.
- Middlesex County College, A.S. in Electrical Engineering Technology Rutgers University, Rutgers College, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S .Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- State Bar of California; Executive Committee Member (1996-1999); Advisory Editor, New Matter, Official Publication of the State Bar of California Intellectual Property Law Section (1997-Present), Editor (1993-97)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- ITechLaw Association
Rate : $$$