Brett Daniel Fieldston focuses on the structuring of alternative investment funds and their investments, as well as the structuring of investment management companies. He regularly advises fund managers and sponsors regarding cross-border tax considerations relating to their investors and investment vehicles and investments, as well as related cross-border regulatory issues.In his pro bono practice, Brett advises social impact investment funds and their sponsors (public and private) on cross-border tax and regulatory matters.
- Advises fund managers and sponsors on cross-border tax considerations and regulatory matters.
- Represents investment funds, including social impact funds.
- J.D., Yale Law School, 2009
- B.A., Columbia University, magna cum laude, 2006
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- New York
Rate : $$$$