D. Brett Marks represents troubled companies, secured and unsecured creditors, asset purchasers, private equity groups, trustees, and creditors’ committees in Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 cases, out-of-court workouts, and litigation matters.
Brett also has significance experience representing and counseling officers and directors of insolvent companies, including defense of alleged breach of fiduciary duty claims and other claims of malfeasance.
Brett’s experience extends across a number of diverse sectors, including professional sports, gaming, telecommunications, real estate, finance, and technology.
- J.D., St. Thomas University School of Law, 1996
- B.A., University of Florida, 1991
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- South Florida Bankruptcy Bar Association, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
Rate : $$$