Brett M. Neve focuses his practice on corporate restructuring and insolvency matters. Brett represents companies, lenders, and investment funds in all aspects of complex chapter 11 corporate reorganizations and out-of-court debt restructurings. Brett’s restructuring experience spans a variety of industries, including energy, financial, and manufacturing.
- Represented a major financial institution as administrative agent under a revolving credit facility in connection with the restructuring of Stone Energy Corporation.
- Represented chapter 11 debtor in claims resolution process.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D.; Publication Editor, North Carolina Journal of International Law and Commercial Regulation
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington, B.A., Public and International Affairs; History and English Minors
- The Honorable William Lafferty, US Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of California
Rate : $$$