Brett R. Sheneman is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the Complex Business & Commercial Ligitation and Products Liability Practice. Brett is a trial lawyer with a vast array of litigation experience in business litigation, complex commercial litigation, products liability, and personal injury.
Brett focuses his commercial practice on energy and construction matters and has represented Fortune 500 companies in Texas state courts, the Supreme Court of Texas, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Brett began his legal career as a JAG lawyer in the United States Marine Corps where he prosecuted dozens of federal jury and bench cases to verdict. For his excellence in the courtroom, the Department of Defense awarded Brett with the Trial Excellence Award and Navy Commendation Medal.
After leaving active duty as a Captain, Brett practiced in Houston, Texas with a large national law firm and boutique litigation firm, where he represented clients in major commercial and energy disputes, construction matters, healthcare litigation, and personal injury defense.
- Michigan State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2010
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, 2007
- State Bar Admissions
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$$