Brett Hanna counsels corporate clients on a range of commercial transactions. Mr. Hanna assists clients in contract negotiation, real estate acquisition, land use permitting, development, sale, leasing and financing of developed and undeveloped property for regional shopping centers, utility-scale solar farms, mixed use developments, and condominiums.
Mr. Hanna assists clients in managing their business interests including entity formation, corporate governance, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, financing, and general business matters. He has negotiated several multimillion-dollar merger and asset purchase transactions, including the purchase of a regional drug store chain.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, JD (1997)
- United States Air Force Academy, BS (1989)
Admissions : North Carolina
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association, Real Property Section
- Wake County Bar Association
- Wake Forest Business and Industry Partnership
Rate : $$$