Brian Daley, a Stamford native, has maintained an active practice in complex commercial, real estate and personal injury litigation, in both state and federal courts as well as through arbitration.
Brian has assisted clients with issues and disputes concerning contracts, real property, unfair or deceptive trade practices, property tax appeals, negligence, products liability and insurance coverage. Additionally, Brian has served as local counsel for out-of-state attorneys, representing the interests of mutual clients in Connecticut courts.
- Member, Raymond E. Baldwin American Inn of Court
- Board of Directors, Fairfield County Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Georgetown University, B.A., 1999
Rate : $$$$