Brian E. Ashin is a Washington, DC partner in our Corporate, Finance and Investments practice. Brian concentrates on middle market transactions representing private equity sponsors, fundless sponsors, financial institutions and private companies with additional expertise in energy, real estate and fintech transactions. He also routinely serves as outside general counsel to middle market private equity funds, their portfolio companies and emerging companies.
Brian regularly represents private equity funds, fundless sponsors, mezzanine funds, financial institutions, borrowers and equity investors in corporate and finance transactions in leveraged acquisitions, debt financings, growth equity investments, leveraged recapitalizations, joint ventures, project financings, restructurings and reorganizations covering many industries, including energy, real estate, fintech, hospitality, technology and sports, both in the United States and internationally. He also has experience working with new and established venture-backed companies in the clean technology and sports industries.
Brian has also taught Renewable Energy Seminar: Policy, Law and Projects as an adjunct professor at Georgetown Law.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
- B.A., Brandeis University
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Co-founder, D.C. Chapter, Lawyers Committee, Brandeis University
- Member, Advisory Board, Corporate Symposium, Georgetown Law
- Member, Alumni Board, Georgetown Law
- Member, Board of Directors, The Jewish Federation of Greater Washington
- Member, National Young Leadership Cabinet, The Jewish Federation of North America
Rate : $$$$