At The Law Office of Brian C. Andritch, we are proud to offer experienced and passionate representation to our clients.Mr. Andritch has been providing counsel on criminal cases since 2000.
A Central California native, he spent several years as Fresno County’s Deputy District Attorney and now uses that knowledge and experience to the benefit of his clients.
Our Fresno criminal defense attorney’s successful track record and reputation for integrity mean he is held in high regard by Fresno’s legal community.
Mr. Andritch works tirelessly to ensure that every client he takes on is treated with care and dedication. His nearly 8 years of experience on the other side of the courtroom helps him to anticipate what the prosecutor for your case may do, and move to counter their actions.
This allows him to create thoroughly researched and detailed legal strategies which are tailor made for your individual circumstance.
- California State University, Fresno, B.S., Agricultural Business, 1995
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, J.D., 1998
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of California, Member, 2000 – Present
- Fresno County Bar Association, Member
- California DUI Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$