Brian Dault’s practice focuses primarily on Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury litigation. Mr. Dault has effectively represented a significant number of clients in State and Federal Court. He firmly believes that patients have a right to receive proper treatment for their medical conditions, whatever they may be.
Mr. Dault is dedicated to providing focused, honorable, and zealous advocacy on behalf of his clients and holding powerful interests accountable for the damages they have caused.
Mr. Dault is a member of the Arizona Trial Lawyer’s Association and the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, a professional organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from across the country who exemplify superior qualifications as civil plaintiff trial lawyers.
- J.D., 2004, DePaul University College of Law
- B.A., 1999, Michigan State University
- Arizona, 2009
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2004
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Arizona State Bar
Rate : $$$