Brian M. Clarke is active in the firm’s Securities, M&A and Financial Restructuring practice groups. Brian has experience representing clients in the negotiation and execution of complex business transactions, including financings, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and control investments.
In addition, Brian frequently advises issuers and investors in chapter 11 reorganizations, out-of-court restructurings, and other distressed situations.
- Concurrent Computer Corporation in sale of assets to Vecima Networks.
- Perseus Telecom Limited in sale to GTT Communications.
- William Grant & Sons in acquisition of Tuthilltown Spirits and Tuthilltown Properties.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center in numerous joint ventures and other strategic transactions.
- In re American Eagle Energy Corporation: represented ad hoc group of holders of senior secured notes issued by American Eagle Energy Corporation in the company’s chapter 11 auction and plan process; represented indenture trustee and collateral agent for senior secured notes in related lien priority adversary proceedings.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, cum laude, 2012
- BA, Fairfield University, cum laude, 2007
- New York
- New Jersey
Rate : $$$