Brian Clemow represents public and private employers in labor relations, personnel problems and other employment law matters. His clients include health care entities, educational institutions, manufacturers, financial services, state and local governments, and non-profit organizations.
He also counsels CEOs and other senior executives regarding employment contracts and other employment-related agreements.
Brian has taught various courses in labor relations and employment law at the University of Connecticut School of Law, and served two terms as Chairman of the Connecticut Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Law Section.
He is a frequent speaker on employment-related topics at programs sponsored by business and professional groups.
Brian is the only Connecticut labor lawyer representing management who is listed in every edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association: Former Chair, Labor and Employment Section
- Hartford County Bar Association
- AAA Advisory Council for Connecticut
- Connecticut School Attorneys Council: Former President
- Labor and Employee Relations Association: Steering Committee
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, LL.B., 1969, cum laude
- Harvard College, B.A., 1966, cum laude
Rate : $$$