3rd Avenue 1201Seattle 98101 WA US
Brian Hulse focuses his practice on real estate finance, commercial lending, finance and business transactions, loan workouts, realization proceedings, and bankruptcy.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Co-chair of the State Law Survey Task Force of the Commercial Finance Committee of the American Bar Association (editor-in-chief of 50-state survey of commercial lending laws and author of Washington chapter)
- Fellow of the American College of Mortgage Attorneys
- Member, Board of Regents; Fellow – American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers
- Member of the Legal Opinions Committee of the Washington State Bar Association
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 1981
- B.A., University of Washington, 1978, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Brian D. Hulse & Davis Wright Tremaine LLP can handle?
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Business, Bankruptcy. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Davis Wright Tremaine LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Davis Wright Tremaine LLP?
Brian D. Hulse lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Brian D. Hulse reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Brian D. Hulse lawyer profile listing.