Brian M. Daucher specializes in business litigation with emphasis on contract, healthcare, and intellectual property disputes. Mr. Daucher has represented clients in a wide range of industries including healthcare, technology, consumer products, fiduciary and banking services, food and alcohol, and energy.
- Successfully invalidated hospice cap regulation, won suspension and replacement of regulation, and set aside of cap repayment demands in excess of $75 million.
- Won $8 million arbitration award against Avaya for termination of longstanding reseller.
- Won $6.4 million jury verdict against Cisco Systems for breach of deal registration and wrongful termination of reseller, including judicial invalidation of key Cisco reseller agreement clauses.
- Won $16 million jury verdict against commercial institution for fraud.
- Defeated $66 million earn-out claim by seller brought against major sports clothing and equipment manufacturer.
- Defeated claim of constructive trust over undeveloped land valued in excess of $20 million.
- Defeated trustee petition to confirm extraordinary compensation of $45 million to trustee and affiliates.
- J.D., Duke University, 1994
- A.B., Dartmouth College, 1991
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Fifth, Ninth, Tenth, D.C., and Federal Circuit Courts of Appeals
- President, Orange County Bar Foundation
- Orange County Bar Association Judiciary Committee (2006-2011, Chair (2011))
- Vice President, Dartmouth Lawyers Association
- Board Member, Intervention Center for Early Childhood
Rate : $$$$