Mr. Brian Dorwin’s practice in civil and administrative litigation is focused primarily on real estate law, including residential and commercial landlord-tenant law, Fair Housing Act compliance, and regulatory compliance.
Additionally, Mr. Dorwin has experience in complex construction litigation, discrimination defense, subsidized housing lease-ups and compliance, and alternative dispute resolution.
Mr. Dorwin also regularly assists owners of commercial and residential properties in business licensing and other matters of District of Columbia code compliance.
- Virginia Tech Class of 2010, cum laude
- Wake Forest School of Law Class of 2013
- DC Bar Real Estate, Housing, and Land Use Section
- DC Bar Association
- President, Environmental Law Society, Wake Forest Law School 2012-2013
- Wake Forest Alumni Association
- Virginia Tech Alumni Association, National Capital Region Chapter
Rate : $$$$