Brian P. FitzGerald has significant experience defending employers before federal, state and local administrative agencies as well as in federal and state courts. In addition, Brian has assisted employers by providing labor and employment counseling regarding issues such as hiring and firing decisions, enforcement of nondisclosure and noncompete agreements, internal investigations and disability accommodations.
Brian also has experience providing employers with transactional assistance including drafting employee handbooks, employment agreements and severance agreements. Prior to joining Littler, Brian worked as a labor and employment attorney in New York City.
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2012
- B.S., Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Cornell Alumni Admissions Ambassador Network
- Board Member, Cornell Club of Northeast Ohio
- Member, LeadDiversity, Class of 2019
- Member, Personnel Committee, The Metanoia Project
- Board Member, Associate Board of Recovery Resources
Rate : $$$$