Brian D. Gallagher concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate development, mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions, and business organizations. His experience includes significant involvement in retail, office, residential, industrial, and mixed-use real estate developments as well as all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions and financing.
He is a title insurance agent for five national title insurance companies and has insured titles for a wide variety of projects, including shopping centers, office parks, mixed-use developments, and industrial sites. Mr. Gallagher is the Managing Member of the firm’s Morgantown office, and is Chair of the firm’s Business Department.
- Represented a real estate developer in all aspects of the development of a 1,100 acre mixed-use development including acquisition, conventional and public financing, acquisition of public grants and tax incentives, environmental remediation, construction, zoning and land use, state and federal and local environmental permitting, sales and ground leasing and build to suit leasing
- Represented a real estate developer in negotiating a joint venture agreement for a retail development involving multiple national retailers, national restaurant chains and local retailers
- Represented an international manufacturing company with 20 locations operating in seven (7) states and four (4) countries with the sale of the stock of the company to an international investment banking company
- Represented a lender for construction and permanent financing credit facility for aquatic and track and field facility for use by major Division 1 University and by the community
- Represented a real estate developer in all aspects of the development and leasing of a one thousand five hundred (1,500) bed student housing project
- Represented a real estate developer in the acquisition of a championship golf course, leasing to a Division 1 University, encumbering the golf course with a conservation easement and ultimate charitable contribution of the golf course to the University
- Represented a real estate developer in the acquisition, re-development and operation of an industrial park that was a former superfund site
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.S. West Virginia University
- Board of Directors, Morgantown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, United Way of Monongalia/Preston County
- Board of Directors, Wes Mon Youth Association
Rate : $$$