Brian S. Goldenberg is an associate in the Miami office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, he worked at a civil litigation firm in Miami, where his practice focused on catastrophic injury, wrongful death, and construction litigation.
While in law school, Mr. Goldenberg was Executive Editor of the University of Miami Law Review and served as Vice President of the Moot Court Board. Additionally, he served as a judicial intern for the Hon. Elizabeth A. Kovachevich on the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and for the Hon. Adalberto Jordan on the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
During law school, Mr. Goldenberg also worked as a research assistant for three law professors, and he was a member of the University of Miami’s Federal Appellate Clinic, where he researched and drafted appellate briefs for indigent criminal defendants.
- University of Miami, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, 2016
- Louisiana State University, Master of Arts, 2013
- Rollins College, Bachelor of Arts, 2011
- State Bar Admissions, Florida
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$